- Discuss the GDPR legislation relating to Data Protection and sharing Information 2018
- Discuss the need to be aware of the impact of the legislation on policies, procedures and systems within the workplace.
- Discuss employee and employer responsibilities relating to Data Protection
- Describe why the way we collect, store and share information and data is important.
- Discuss why those who work in social care, at all levels and in all types of role, have a duty to uphold data principles including the way information is recorded and written down.
- GDPR 2018 Principals
- Why is GDPR Important
- Seven key principles of the GDPR
- How to put the principals of the GDPR into Practice
- Data Protection 2018 principals and Guidelines
- What is transparent information, and valid consent
- Caldicott Principles and Handling Information
- Presenting Information
- Cyber Security and Social Media